Saturday, March 7, 2009

Working with the Models

As many of you know already I'm a Fashion Photographer/ Stylist by trade and I have a large fashion design background and over the years I have produced some 300 Fashion Shows, but I would say my first love is treuly developing model talent. I've been very luck to have work with some of the country's top MALE and FEMALE models for over the last 20 years and its been great to see these guys grow up and became AMERICA'S TOP MODELS and some have gone on to became some what Celebrity's in their oun right. Lately I have been working more with MALE FITNESS MODELS because most of my CLIENTS now are mainly men's wear clients and FITNESS MAGAZINE'S and yes! I do love my job a lot I'm blessed to have worked with some of the most beautiful MEN and WOMEN in the world plus I do get to travel too.

Neville (Fashion Expert)

No comments:

Post a Comment