Monday, March 9, 2009

Celebrities

As a photogrpher/stylist i've worked with lots of CELEBRITIES over the years and I tell you they can be much harder than up tight models, to work with but once in awhile you get a good Celebrities like VANESSA WILLIAMS who I have worked with many time and JENIFER HOLIDAY ,TYRA BANKS, WHITNEY HOUSTON,and many more. I have always had a good experince with these CELEBRITIES but now we got the crazy HIP HOP Celebrities who really think there GOD and thats bull shit! they need to chill the hell out and get a real life the ones I've work with have been over the Top crazy especially when I've done things for VH1 MTV and BET T.V. it was crazy. Sometimes I think it's much easier just working with MALE FITNESS MODELS who are glad to be just working period.

Neville (Fashion Expert)

No comments:

Post a Comment