Saturday, February 28, 2009

Men's Wear shoot

well I did a men wear shoot this week in Los Angeles,ca for an old client of mind, I got to do my own shopping for the shoot since I was not only the photographer but the stylist too on the project. So I got to load up my old SUV with tons of great men's wear from the best stores like MACY'S , SAKS FIFTH AVENUE, BANANA REPUBLIC, AND KOHL'S it really fun traveling all over Los Angeles pulling clothes for a shoot, we did add in some vintage pieces from thrif store's on MELROSE AVE too. the male models we booked for the shoot were awesome I love working with great male models that really know how to move in front of the camera some of the guys had a problem with the VERSACE and HUGO BOSS underwear but they got over it fast. we did pay them really good fashion rates on this project.
Neville (fashion expert)

No comments:

Post a Comment