Tuesday, February 24, 2009

male models life

I have for many years now had a male model friend that wanted me to tell his storie of how hard it is to make it in the male modeling world. He told me of some of the things that, Casting Director,Booking Agent and Photographers wanted him to do with them just to get a JOB!the storie you have heard are really are true I'm here to tell.
As a photographer myself I don't practice that type of behavier with talent, but I do know many other photographer and friends. That do try and get the male talent to do different SEXUAL things just to get the Job. It's shame that the industry is like that but is has been going on for decades now, in the 1980's big name designer would have the hottest guys do all type of thing just to get a big Job and most did it because they really wanted to be famous know matter what the cost. Please keep looking for my blogs as I will be telling you more stories in the future of how male talent has had to do what it takes to make it in the male modeling Game and it ain't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment